Discover the significance of DORA and its impact on financial entities in our upcoming live webinar.
In today’s ever-evolving financial landscape, compliance isn’t just about following regulations; it’s about shaping the future of your organisation. The EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act, or DORA, is a game changer that’s redefining the way financial entities operate. It’s not merely a set of rules, but a roadmap for achieving digital operational resilience and maintaining a competitive edge.
Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance
Alan Calder is an acknowledged international cyber security expert and a leading author on information security and IT governance issues.
Alan founded IT Governance in 2002 and he has written more than 20 books on cyber security. Alan’s work draws on his experience leading the world’s first successful implementation of BS 7799 – now ISO 27001 – and is also the basis for the UK Open University’s postgraduate course on information security.
Alan has been involved in the development of a wide range of information security management training courses that have been accredited by IBITGQ (International Board for IT Governance Qualifications).
- Get a comprehensive understanding of DORA and its direct impact on your financial institution;
- Navigate the complexities of DORA’s directives and regulations, ensuring your organisation stays compliant;
- Discover how DORA is a catalyst for enhancing digital operational resilience and staying ahead in the financial sector;
- Recognise the tangible benefits and strategic importance of DORA compliance for your organisation; and
- Learn how CyberComply can be your trusted partner on the journey to DORA compliance, simplifying the process and ensuring you’re well prepared for the future.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain the insights and knowledge needed to thrive in the era of DORA compliance.