Security testing training
Improve awareness. Change behaviours. Reduce risk.
If your employees do not know or understand how to maintain the confidentiality of information, or how to protect your security systems, you increase the risk of your organisation becoming the target of an attack. Often your best line of defence is to raise awareness by providing basic cyber security training for everyone who interacts with networks, systems and information.
IT Governance training solutions
We offer a variety of training courses in different formats, to best suit you and your organisation. For more information, speak to one of our experts today.
Did you know?
- Among companies that have experienced data breaches, internal actors were responsible for 43% of data loss, half of which were intentional and half accidental (McAfee, Grand Theft Data).
- There is a severe shortage of cyber security talent globally: there were 1 million cyber security job openings in 2016, and this number is expected to rise to 1.5 million by 2019 (UK House of Lords Digital Skills Committee).
- 50% of companies now believe security training and awareness for both new and current employees is a priority (Dell, Protecting the organization against the unknown – A new generation of threats).
Discover our bestselling security testing courses
Introductory training to raise awareness, build knowledge and develop understanding.
This fully accredited, practitioner-led training course equips you with the skills to plan and perform ethical hacking (penetration testing) at an advanced level.
Taught by an information security professional, you can achieve an industry-recognised qualification in just 5 days with this practitioner-led course.
This 1 day course provides an introduction to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and delivers practical guidance on how it applies to your organisation.
By attending this course you will gain a clear understanding of the PCI DSS, through practical guidance, and real-world experience. You will also discover the requirements of the PCI CSS and the intent behind each of these requirements.
This 3 day course covers all aspects of implementing a PCI DSS compliance programme - aimed at those who are responsible for managing and implementing a PCI DSS compliance programme.
Successful completion of the included exam leads to the industry-recognised PCI Implementation (PCI IM) qualification.
Phishing and ransomware attacks are becoming more popular and sophisticated, and the volume is rapidly increasing - take action against the threat by educating your employees to be vigilant and secure.
This interactive course aims to help employees not only identify and understand phishing scams, but to explain what would happy should they fall vicitm to a scam and how they can mitigate the threat of an attack.
Increase your employees' knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and how it affects your organisation with this interactive E-learning course.
This course has been designed to ensure employees are taking the correct measures to protect not only themselves, but their company and their customers.
Looking for another course?
We offer training courses (both classroom and in-house) for all staff, from foundation-level through to advanced courses for IT practitioners and lead implementers seeking compliance with or certification to various standards, including ISO 27001 and the PCI DSS, as well as professional certifications like the CEH and CISSP.
Find out more
Optimise your cyber security workforce by aligning processes, people and technology
- Processes: Having an up-to-date understanding of current standards/regulations, roles and procedures needed to mitigate risk is essential for any organisation to function effectively in a cyber security environment.
- People: Every organisation needs specialists to plan and execute the more complex activities required to deliver an effective cyber security strategy. Poorly trained personnel may mean inadequate risk management and the application of cyber security controls that simply do not work.
- Technology: Technology is crucial when it comes to cyber security. By identifying the cyber risks that your organisation faces, you can then start to look at what controls to put in place, and what technologies you’ll need to do this.
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We're acknowledged leaders in PCI DSS and cyber security training
- Our courses are delivered at our public training centers or as convenient in-house training sessions
- We offer a practical hands-on approach, delivered by experienced practitioners
- We offer fully integrated and structured learning paths to accommodate delegates with various levels of knowledge
- We're focused on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Your booking is guaranteed – we will never cancel any of your courses.
Companies who have attended our courses
Speak to an expert
For more information and guidance on the security testing training courses and solutions IT Governance offers, please contact our experts who will be able to discuss your organisations needs further.