Free download: GDPR Checklist for Schools
The EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced significant responsibilities for organisations that process or control the processing of personal data.
Among other obligations, the Regulation requires organisations to implement appropriate and proportionate technical and organisational measures to secure the personal data they process.
Children’s personal data merits particular protection.
Measure your school’s GDPR compliance
Use our GDPR Checklist for Schools to ensure your school’s GDPR compliance programme is meeting your legal obligations, including:
- Understanding your responsibilities under the GDPR.
- Implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data.
- Creating essential policies and procedures to fulfil the GDPR’s requirements for accountability.
- Improving your school’s data and cyber security.
- Securing your supply chain.