Cyber incident response management: what you need to know
The second webinar focuses on the incident response process itself. It explains the terminology used and presents and describes different types of cyber attacks to give a clearer understanding of how vulnerabilities are exploited and what strategies are used to minimise risk.
This webinar will cover:
- What is CIRM (cyber incident response management)?;
- Definitions: event and incident;
- The current cyber threat landscape: example threats, threat actors, attack vectors, attack surfaces;
- The cyber kill chain;
- A cyber attack example: Target; and
- The incident response process: CREST.