We’re incredibly proud to announce the launch of our new branding.
This exciting new chapter builds on 20 years of IT Governance’s heritage – and we’re looking forward to continuing to help our clients build strong cyber-defence-in-depth processes and strategies that safeguard their organisations from cyber threats.
Alan Calder, founder and executive chairman, says: “Organisations must focus their efforts on the five elements of a strong cyber-defence-in-depth strategy: detection, protection, management, response, and recovery.
“Our new brand reflects our defence messaging within our logo and throughout our brand. We have adapted the IT Governance brand while maintaining our 20-year heritage, modernising our identity and repositioning our strategy.”
- In a multi-layered defence-in-depth approach to address a range of complex cyber risks;
- That data protection, cyber security, and compliance are business issues, not just technical issues;
- In an integrated and pragmatic approach to managing cyber risks and privacy;
- In helping our clients find appropriate solutions that suit their budget and requirements with a guaranteed outcome;
- In developing knowledge and understanding – and sharing our expertise with our clients;
- In simplifying products and services, ensuring interoperability by default – to enable fast, informed, low-risk buying decisions;
- In transparently priced projects and contracts that are easy to understand and fit for purpose;
- In tailoring our solutions to meet the specific needs or budget of any organisation – no matter how big or small; and In helping our clients get results and guaranteeing certification.
To read more on cyber defence in depth, click here.
– Ends –
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Global Marketing & Communications Executive
+44 (0)333 800 7000