No organisation can be too prepared for a data breach. Led by Alan Calder, founder and executive chairman of IT Governance, this webinar provides insight into preparing for and responding effectively to a data breach, helping you limit your liability and ensure compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Why most organisations are woefully unprepared for a breach and what they can do about it;
- The essential ingredients of cyber incident response management;
- The ICO’s (Information Commissioner’s Office) 12 core requirements for reporting a personal data breach;
- Best-practice approaches to protecting your data; and
- The key steps you should take to help you quickly respond to and recover from a breach.