BS 10012 webinars
BS 10012 is a British standard that outlines the specifications for a PIMS. The framework has been developed to help organisations comply with the data protection requirements imposed by laws such as the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
A PIMS supported by BS 10012 upholds the principles of the GDPR and offers reassurance to stakeholders that personal data is managed in line with best practice.
BS 10012 webinars on demand
BS 10012: An Introduction
Data protection has never been a more important topic. With the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) in full force, it is crucial that organisations can demonstrate their commitment to protecting personal information.
The solution? BS 10012:2017 (BS 10012).
Read more >>
In this free webinar, Tomas Pinto will provide a thorough introduction to BS 10012. The session will cover:
- An introduction to personal information management and how it can benefit your organisation;
- How BS 10012 can facilitate compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws;
- BS 10012’s integration with other management standards such as ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001;
- How to set about implementing a PIMS; and
- How to achieve certification to BS 10012.