Technical Cyber Assurance Service
IT Governance is an approved G-Cloud supplier. Our Technical Cyber Assurance Service has been designed to help organisations improve their security posture by improving technical defences across their IT estates (networks, systems and applications).
This comprehensive, end-to-end technical service provides independent advice on selecting, designing, implementing, configuring, managing and testing secure network architectures and supporting infrastructure.
It is aligned with industry best practice, architectural frameworks, standards and protocols, such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), the MOD Architecture Framework (MODAF), the Zachman Framework, the CIS Critical Security Controls, and ISO 27033:2015.
How can IT Governance help?
We can assist with the following areas:
- Identifying current risks, threats and vulnerabilities to existing IT infrastructure.
- Designing and selecting appropriate security products, components and technologies to mitigate identified risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Providing advice and guidance on implementing and configuring core in-house security technologies, such as SIEM, antivirus and anti-malware, intrusion detection and prevention, web filtering, data loss prevention and mobile device management.
- Providing advice and guidance on securing Cloud-based services.
- Designing and developing documented processes and configuration documents to maintain the integrity and security of a system or solution through its full lifecycle.
- Assurance audits, vulnerability scanning and CREST-certified penetration testing for existing or newly deployed solutions.
Who is this service for?
The Technical Cyber Assurance Service has been designed for all organisations, regardless of sector or size. Whether you are a large organisation requiring technical assurance, or a smaller organisation needing advice on the best technical solution for your expanding organisation, we can assist you.
This service is also approved by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) for sale on the UK government’s Digital Marketplace. G-Cloud service ID: 1780 3515 7488 912.
Speak to an expert
Please contact us for further information or to speak to an expert.