Service as a Product ("SaaP")
In today's economic climate, when organisations are faced with cutting costs and rising prices, it is difficult to cost-effectively deliver consultancy services to smaller businesses.
- Small businesses usually cannot afford the cost of expert consultant engagement.
- Small businesses do not have the internal resource available to interact fully with an engaged consultant (let alone execute the recommendations).
- A good consultant costs £850 - £1,500 per day; the smaller client can probably afford, at best, half of this but still wants to know it is getting a quality service.
- Less expensive consultants have less experience, and cannot be relied on to deliver an adequate quality of service without supervision.
- Low profitability of smaller clients means that senior management cannot afford to spend much time supervising such delivery.
- This tends to put smaller organisations outside the target market for almost every recognised consultancy firm.
IT Governance Ltd, the compliance experts and the one-stop-shop for everything you will need for your information security, business continuity, risk managements and compliance needs, have found a solution to the problem.
The solution is Service as a Product (SaaP).
IT Governance Ltd currently has the following SaaP offerings available:
QSA’s (Qualified Security Assessors) can often be an expensive route to compliance with daily rates starting at as much as £900 a day (and only if you qualify for a reduced rate). As the smallest QSA contract may take 6- 10 days, this is not always a cost-effective option for the smaller business.
IT Governance has a wealth of experience within the PCI area and extensive ex-QSA resources to draw on. We can offer you a tailored, cost-effective solution to help you reach compliance as soon as possible.
It's called PCI Compliance for the Smaller Business and comes complete with everything required for a smaller organisation to self-certify / attest compliance as required by PCI DSS 1.2 - including unlimited expert online support, documentation and approved website scans.
The IT Governance FastTrack ISO27001 Consultancy Service is specifically designed to prepare your organisation for UKAS-accredited certification to ISO27001:2005 in just 3 months. There is a one-off consultancy fee of £5,000 (see below for further fee information).
The FastTrack ISO27001 Consultancy Service makes certification easy for you. Low-cost, high-speed and with minimal disruption, this unique service removes the need for your organisation to invest significant time, money and effort in researching and acquiring the skill-set necessary to do this all on your own.
The FastTrack ISO27001 Consultancy Service is specifically designed for organisations that:
- have 19 employees or fewer, and
- are based at a single location.
Many organisations need monthly support services to help them remain compliant, and IT Governance offers a fixed-price monthly Information Security Support Agreement that can remove all the headaches that go with ensuring ongoing regulatory compliance and information security.
A single source for all Information Security requirements delivering peace of mind through:
- Monthly Reviews of information security concerns;
- Guidance on responding to key strategic threats;
- Availability to answer any questions you may have;
- Training, Education Awareness support;
- Management reviews;
- Continuous improvement support.
Speak to an expert
Contact us today for advice and guidance on our products and services.