Security Plan advice and completion
Meet ‘Security Plan’ requirements to win public sector contracts.
UK Central Government departments such as the Department for Work and Pensions are asking providers to provide a Security Plan before, or shortly after being awarded a contract.
If you don’t know what a Security Plan is, or what a Security Plan should look like, chances are you will need professional advice from our expert consultants.
- What a Security Plan is;
- What a Security Plan should look like;
- The vital information you need in your Security Plan, such as:
- Current Status
- Planned improvements
- Timeframe for security improvements to be in place
- Key assets and threats
- Relevant controls
- Penetration (security) testing
Why use IT Governance Consultancy Support for Your Security Plan completion?
- FREE initial discussion to establish what needs to happen and to scope your requirements.
- Experts at your fingertips. Access a wealth of information with our comprehensive, integrated information security resources, including:
- Link your Security Plan with your other management frameworks such as ISO27001, COBIT®, ISO20000, ITIL®, PCI DSS, as well as your other information regulatory compliance obligations.
- Take the stress out of learning with our clear-cut, pragmatic and proven implementation approach and methodology.
- Keep on meeting your targets. We help to transfer knowledge and skills to you and your people.
- We offer a 100% completion GUARANTEE.
All the support you need from start to finish
Our initial, no-obligation discussion will give you an overview of how you measure up against the current security requirements, and identify the steps you need to take to meet them. You can also take advantage of our additional support options, including a mentor and coach to your internal project team, and even the appointment of our team of experts to run your project for you.
Whatever you need, by focusing on transferring skills and knowledge we help you maintain your own Security Plan with ease, long after your successful initial completion.
Speak to an expert
Please contact us today to find out how you can bolster your organisation's Security Plan.