The NIS Directive (Directive on security of network and information systems) sets out the security requirements and incident notification rules for DSPs (digital service providers) and OES (operators of essential services) across EU member states.
In the UK, the law has been transposed as the NIS Regulations (Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018) and applies to OES and DSPs slightly differently.
- The Directive’s requirements and the UK government’s implementation;
- The proposed assurance regime;
- Which organisations are in scope of the NIS Regulations;
- The proposed security requirements for compliance; and
- How you can implement a compliance programme to meet the NIS Regulations’ requirements.
Download this free green paper to find out how your organisation can comply.