With around 95% of workers using smartphones, businesses now face a significant risk of losing personal and corporate data through the theft or the loss of these devices.
This information can all be used to determine a wealth of detail about the owner and their work, potentially allowing identity theft, the compromise of business or financial information, and the exploitation of corporate IT systems.
This green paper shows you how to manage the growing threat from mobile devices.
- The benefits and risks of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- The value of the information your device holds.
- The rising threat of malware targeted specifically at mobile devices.
- How to protect your devices.
- How to implement a strategy to get the most out of mobile devices whilst keeping your business secure.
Download this free guide to mobile device security today.