The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has announced that accredited certification bodies must transition from ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013 by 1 October 2015, after which organisations certified to the older version of ISO 27001 will also have to transition.
This green paper provides a thorough, clause-by-clause comparison of the two versions of the Standard and explains exactly what you need to do to update your ISO 27001:2005-compliant information security management system (ISMS) in order to maintain your certification to the Standard.
Download this free green paper for a comprehensive guide to the changes you need to make to your information security management system (ISMS) to maintain its compliance with and certification to ISO 27001.
- The new structure of ISO 27001
- A complete breakdown of ISO 27001:2013
- A clause-by-clause analysis of the changes to the Standard
- How the new (2013) clauses map to the old (2005) ones
- The implications for transition
- A breakdown of new Annex A controls
Download this free green paper today to discover how to transition your ISMS from ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013.