Ely, England, 9 July 2012 – IT Governance Publishing, the specialist publishing arm of IT Governance, has launched a ‘view inside’ version of its latest book on business continuity and disaster recovery planning Everything you want to know about Business Continuity.
The book focuses particularly on the new ISO/IEC 22301:2012 standard and provides practical guidance on how to implement best practice business continuity management within your organisation. Take a look inside the book here http://bit.ly/LCv14u.
Everything you want to know about Business Continuity will show you how business continuity management can help your organisation to:
- carry out realistic risk identification and assessment
- put in place a cost-effective, ‘fit-for-purpose’ business continuity plan
- be more competitive
- enjoy greater customer loyalty
- conform to the legal requirements in terms of accountability, compliance, risk awareness
- return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an unforeseen incident.
The author, Tony Drewitt, held a number of technical, commercial and senior management positions before becoming a full-time management consultant 10 years ago. He was one of the first consultants in the UK to achieve full certification under BS25999-2 and has been a practising business continuity consultant, trainer and technical expert since 2001.
Everything you want to know about Business Continuity can be purchased in multiple formats from www.itgovernance.co.uk/products/3356 (UK) for £29.95 or www.itgovernanceusa.com/product/2349.aspx (US) for $39.95.