Ely, England, 13 March 2012 – Whether you are the CEO, project sponsor or a project manager, you will benefit from learning about and adopting the PRINCE2® framework - the world’s leading project management framework. Understanding the PRINCE2 methodology will allow everyone involved to execute projects in alignment with this best practice approach and ensure that they succeed. Many well known organisations use PRINCE2 including Tesco Stores, Hitachi, BT, Home Office and GlaxoSmithKline. Moreover, PRINCE2 qualifications are fast becoming a pre-requisite for project managers in all sectors.
PRINCE2 deals with the organisation, management and control of projects. Because of its flexible and adaptable approach PRINCE2 can be applied to any organisation. It will ensure your projects achieve their desired aims, on time and on budget.
The official PRINCE2 Book Bundle is a must read for project managers who want to adopt the whole or parts of the framework. It contains all of the core official PRINCE2:2009 books. The advice and guidance provided within the manual is fully aligned with the latest version of PRINCE2. By purchasing this set customers receive the most up-to-date information on the PRINCE2 methodology whilst saving money.
The bundle includes the following manuals:
· Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 The latest edition of the official PRINCE2 manual reflecting the updates of the PRINCE2 Refresh project.
· Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2 - This title is for senior managers and project board members, and describes how to oversee projects being managed using PRINCE2:2009.
· PRINCE2 Pocketbook - A handy quick reference to the 2009 version of PRINCE2. Saves you carrying around the full manual when you are on your travels.
· An Introduction to PRINCE2: Managing and Directing Successful Projects - This book provides a high-level introduction to the PRINCE2 project management methodology, covering both the 'Managing' and 'Directing' publications.
· The Executive Guide to Directing Projects within a PRINCE2 and MSP Environment- A project governance resource for anyone involved in directing a project within a PRINCE2 and MSP® environment. Providing quick reference to the PRINCE2 methodology for project board members.
Organisations can purchase the official PRINCE2 Book Bundle here: www.itgovernance.co.uk/products/2564. Larger organisations can purchase multiple copies with a purchase order, either by telephone or by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org.