IT Governance, the leading provider of information security services, and Payjo, a leading AI assisted banking platform, are teaming up for a joint webinar to provide financial institutions with everything they need to know regarding the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
To register your place click here
Professionals involved in the financial sector, who attend this webinar, will learn everything there is to know about the GDPR and how it affects this industry.
GDPR has been in force since May 25th. Many organisations are still grappling with compliance. Join this webinar for implementation insights from organisations that have already made the journey. The webinar will cover:
• An overview of the GDPR and its impact on the banking sector;
• The GDPR’s legal requirements and obligations;
• How to align the MiFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2004) and the GDPR when processing customer data;
• Common gaps in achieving compliance;
• The GDPR’s technical and organisational requirements;
• Accountability frameworks that support GDPR compliance, and the role of senior management;
• The importance of a robust staff awareness programme in supporting a culture of GDPR compliance;
• An introduction to Payjo and its GDPR-compliant AI chat/voice bot for financial institutions.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out how IT Governance can help you with your cyber security and data protection requirements, including your GDPR compliance project, visit the website
, email email@example.com
or call +44 (0)333 800 7000.