Ely, England, 15 March 2011 – IT Governance Ltd, the the global leader in ISO27001 information, standards, books, tools and training, is now offering a tailored service specifically designed for smaller Commercial Third Parties that need to quickly complete an N3 Connecting for Health project.
“With its low cost and fast implementation, our FastTrack N3 Consultancy Service delivers N3 compliance with minimal disruption to your business and without the time and additional cost required to develop ‘in-house’ expertise,” says IT Governance CEO, Alan Calder.
The IT Governance FastTrack N3 Consultancy Service includes the following:
- Gap Analysis to establish current level of compliance with N3 requirements
- Production of IG Improvement Plan
- N3 Application with completion of Application Form, Logical Architecture Document and Offshore Policy Document (if applicable)
- Completion of N3 Toolkit Documentation with one set of amendments
- N3 and Information Security staff training
- Conduct Internal Audit and produce report
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- N3 Application Online Submission
This package is available for smaller organisations (up to 20 employees) that are designated as Commercial Third Parties (CTP) and who must become N3 Level 2 compliant. “Our experience of working with smaller companies has shown that we can accelerate the application process and comfortably help you achieve N3 compliance over an 8 week period,” added Alan Calder.
Full details of the service are available on the IT Governance website at www.itgovernance.co.uk/N3-CFH-FastTrack-Consultancy-Service.aspx and interested organisations can find out more about this service by telephoning + 44 845 070 1750 or emailing email@example.com