Ely, England, 17 April 2012 – IT Governance Ltd, the leading expert in IT governance and information security training, has reported that the next two-day Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT training course will take place on 30 April -1 May in London. Delegates who book onto the course in April will save over £280. Places can be booked immediately online here: www.itgovernance.co.uk/products/3311.
The course is designed for those individuals who have a fundamental working knowledge of COBIT, and now seek guidance on how to implement this most widely recognised IT governance framework in order to support governance initiatives and IT management practices within their own organisation.
The Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT training course is delivered by Dr Geoff Harmer who is a licensed ISACA, trainer and well-known COBIT consultant. The ISACA Implementing Governance of Enterprise IT Using COBIT examination is taken on the last day of the course.
During the course, delegates will learn:
· Identification of IT issues and their related business impacts;
· Principles of IT Governance and the integration of these principles into the Enterprise Governance of IT;
· Defining successful Enterprise Governance of IT;
· COBIT, VAL IT and Risk IT as a supporting framework for Governance of Enterprise IT;
· Defining where and how to start;
· Applying the framework(s) in practice;
· Relationship to other frameworks/standards and the impact on implementing COBIT;
· Components and supporting tools of COBIT used in implementation;
· ISACA’s approach to IT governance implementation using the COBIT Framework;
· Practical implementation factors;
· IT Control practices;
· IT Assurance practices – overview introduced;
· Sustaining IT governance implementation;
· Creating meaningful measures and management feedback in performance measurement framework.
Bookings can be made online here: www.itgovernance.co.uk/products/3311. Course places can also be booked directly with the friendly, helpful IT Governance service centre team on telephone number +44 (0)845 070 1750. Larger organisations can make bookings or purchases with a purchase order, either by telephone or by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org.We also welcome overseas delegates on all our courses and can provide guidance on travel and hotel arrangements.