6 April 2011, Ely, England - IT Governance Ltd, a global leader in PRINCE2, MSP and related information, standards, books, tools and training, is now offering IT professionals and contractors a range of e-Learning and distance learning courses which, between them, cover every aspect of the PRINCE2 and MSP professional qualification schemes.
Distance learning offers significant benefits, particularly in economically challenging times:
- A cost-effective alternative to classroom-based training, e-learning is often over 50% cheaper than traditional classroom-based courses
- No travel, accommodation or subsistence costs for staff to attend a course, saving extra money!
- Students study at a time, place and pace that suits them – no more having to take time out to attend a course, simply study at a convenient time and place for each individual.
All the PRINCE2 & MSP distance learning courses available through the IT Governance e-Academy accredited or officially endorsed. Additionally, we can provide all the information necessary to book and take the associated professional certification exam, often available online. This is truly the best-in-class alternative to expensive classroom-based training.
The IT Governance e-Academy includes courses that cover the following stages of the PRINCE2 and MSP qualification schemes:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner
- MSP Foundation
- MSP Foundation Practitioner
All the courses can easily be purchased online (for PRINCE2 Distance Learning, go to www.itgovernance.co.uk/catalog/52, select the desired course, and click through for payment details; for MSP Distance Learning, go to www.itgovernance.co.uk/catalog/53).
Courses can also be purchased directly from the friendly, helpful IT Governance service centre team on telephone number +44 (0)845 070 1750. Larger organisations can make bookings or purchases with a Purchase Order either by telephone or by email to email@example.com.