7 March 2011, Ely, England - IT Governance Ltd, a global leader in ITIL and ITSM information, standards, books, tools and training, is now offering a range of e-Learning and distance learning courses which, between them, cover every aspect of the ITILv3 professional certification scheme.
Distance learning offers significant benefits, particularly in economically challenging times:
- A cost-effective alternative to classroom-based training, e-learning is often over 50% cheaper than traditional classroom-based courses
- No travel, accommodation or subsistence costs to shell out for in order to enable staff to attend a course, saving extra money!
- Students study at a time, place and pace that suits them – no more having to take time out to attend a course, simply study at a convenient time and place for each individual.
IT Governance is a Licensed ITIL Training Affiliate and all the distance learning courses available through the IT Governance e-Academy (http://www.itgovernance.co.uk/e-learning-academy.aspx) are accredited or officially endorsed. Additionally, we can provide all the information necessary to book and take the associated professional certification exam, often available online. This is truly the best-in-class alternative to expensive classroom-based training.
The IT Governance e-Academy includes courses that cover the following stages of the ITIL qualification scheme:
- ITILv3 Orientation
- ITILv3 Foundation
- ITILv3 Bridge Course
- ITILv3 Intermediate Courses – Lifecycle Stream
- ITILv3 Intermediate Courses – Capability Stream
- ITILv3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Course
- ITILv2 Manager to ITILv3 Expert Bridging Course
All the courses can easily be purchased online (go to http://www.itgovernance.co.uk/e-learning-academy.aspx, select the desired course, and click through for payment details). Courses can also be purchased directly from the friendly, helpful IT Governance service centre team on telephone number +44 (0)845 070 1750. Larger organisations can make bookings or purchases with a Purchase Order either by telephone or by email to email@example.com.