According to the most current government research, 87% of small firms in the UK experienced a cyber security breach last year. 93% of large firms were also targeted. With all these threats around, and all the different advice, it can be tricky to choose the best approach to becoming cyber secure.
The unique Cyber Security Governance and Risk Management Toolkit makes the decision for you, bringing together the 5 best sources of cyber security advice for the first time to create a single, integrated cyber risk security management system:
- PAS 555:2013 is the new standard for cyber security risk governance and management
- ISO/IEC 27032 is the international guidance standard for managing cyber security risk
- The Cloud Controls Matrix was developed by the Cloud Security Alliance for cloud service providers
- Ten Steps to Cyber Security is the methodology developed by the UK’s Business Department to help organisations of all sizes secure their cyber defences
- ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information security
Cyber Security Governance and Risk Management Toolkit gives your organisation the most comprehensive cyber security risk management and governance system available. There is no such thing as perfect cyber security but, appropriately deployed, the guidance, advice and documentation within this toolkit will increase your resilience against cyber attacks.
Alan Calder, CEO of IT Governance Ltd., explains,
"The backbone of any good cyber security system is ISO27001. As good as that is, you need more weapons in your cyber security arsenal. Your organisation is very likely to be the victim of a cyber attack. In a recent survey we carried out, 25% of companies had been the subject of a concerted cyber attack in the last year. A further 20% could not say if they had or not. This new toolkit uses the best advice from the top 5 cyber security resources to give you the tools to help you make things much harder for the would-be hacker, making them likely to move on to an easier target."
The Cyber Security Governance and Risk Management Toolkit is available as a download from: