- Event name: Internal Audit 2018
- Date: 20 - 21 November
- Location: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
The UK's largest conference for audit professionals, this annual event attracts 450 delegates and brings together dozens of business leaders and industry experts to provide fresh insight on key topics. Internal Audit 2018 boasts two days of inspirational talks, interactive learning and invaluable networking opportunities.
Alan Calder, IT Governance's founder and executive chairman, will be a featured speaker at this prestigious conference, presenting on the topic 'Latest cyber threats: the potential impact on your business' from 10:05 to 10:45 am on 20 November.
The presentation will cover:
- recent threats and attacks
- the evolving nature of attacks and the nature of the cyber threat facing organisations
- practical guidance on how to prevent or minimise the threat