ITSM (IT service management) training courses
ITSM is a set of processes and functions that help align IT with organisational goals and deliver value. ITIL® is the most commonly used approach for ITSM. ITIL is a methodology for managing IT as a service. It focuses on the end user rather than technology, with the aim of providing IT services that better align with business needs.
ITIL is frequently used in preparation for ISO/IEC 20000 certification. ISO 20000 is the international ITSM standard that enables IT organisations (whether in-house or external) to ensure their ITSM processes are aligned with both the needs of the business and international best practice.
Speak to an expert
Our ITSM learning pathway offers structured development from Foundation to Advanced level:
ITIL 2011 is globally recognised as the best practice for effective ITSM in any organisation. The must-have entry-level qualification is the ITIL Foundation certificate, which is awarded to candidates who pass the online exam.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner qualification, awarded by APMG, will give you the expertise to This three-day training course provides a practical focus on developing the skills to understand and apply the ISO 20000 standard within an organisation to achieve compliance and certification. The course includes an exam that leads to the APMG-accredited ISO 20000 Practitioner Certificate.
Why train with IT Governance?
- Leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
- Leader in ITSM.
- All courses are designed by experts and delivered by experienced trainers.
- Flexible booking process – if you need to change the date for a training course that you have booked, you can do so here.
- Take advantage of a wealth of free resources, and affordable tools and support after completing your training.
- Focused on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification.
Speak to an expert
Please contact our team for advice and guidance on our products and services.