ISO27001 Implementation – Free Interactive Webinar
Many companies looking to implement the international cybersecurity standard, ISO27001, do so without knowing the shortcuts available to them.
Sometimes, all it takes is a little bit of guidance and the ability to ask questions from the outset to get the project off to the best possible start. In fact, it can make-or-break a project and can be the difference that achieves vital management buy-in.
Implementation challenges are the same everywhere in the world and this monthly Webinar is an ideal way to let people from across the globe benefit from an exchange of information and knowledge.
Why attend an ISO27001 implementation Webinar?
- The webinars are interactive, so delegates get involved and ask specific questions.
- Implementation issues are discussed, and common pitfalls are highlighted.
- You will understand the roles within the implementation project team.
- We will discuss senior management issues, including tips on how to get their buy-in.
- By the end, you will understand the benefits of certification, including the steps required to achieve it.
What makes these Webinars unique?
- There is an upper limit of just 15 delegates per session. This allows each delegate to have their particular questions answered.
- You set the agenda – upon registration, delegates are asked to suggest a discussion topic.
- An interactive Q&A session throughout the Webinar allows you to get straight to the point and gain a real understanding of the issues being discussed.
- Each Webinar is hosted by Alan Calder, CEO of IT Governance and recognised expert in the field of IT Governance and ISO27001. As the author of leading ISO27001 books and creator of the best selling documentation toolkits, you have a unique opportunity to tap into years of expertise.
What topics are covered?
It’s entirely up to you! The overriding theme is the implementation of an information security management system (ISMS) for ISO27001, and the range of topics covered will depend entirely on the agenda set by the limited number of delegates that sign up. Some popular issues that are requested time and again include:
- How to get management buy-in?
- Who should be in the implementation team?
- What documentation is requied?
- What's required from the risk assessment?
And you can ask & suggest anything you want. Register today for your free place.