Free PDF download: The Data Breach Survival Guide
Data breaches happen. How will you respond?
A recent study shows that one in four organisations will fall victim to a data breach1. This means that the likelihood of your company suffering an incident is becoming increasingly inevitable. The simple fact is data breaches happen – it’s how you prepare for one that determines its impact.
Be the exception to the rule and protect your data, organisation and reputation with a robust data breach response plan.
- What to do when disaster strikes to meet the personal data breach requirements of the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office);
- The key questions the ICO requires you to answer when reporting a data breach;
- How to undertake effective data breach response management;
- The types of precautionary measures you need to implement to protect reduce the impact of a breach;
- The six key steps you can take to ensure you meet GDPR compliance requirements in the event of a breach.
1Ponemon Cost of a Data Breach Report 2018