If you’ve had a cyber security incident, every second counts.
To protect your organisation, it is vital that you respond quickly and follow a systematic, structured approach to a cyber security incident.
Respond and recover fast with IT Governance’s cyber incident response service.
Not sure what to do next?
Your first step is the easiest: bring in the experts now to mitigate the damage and reduce further risks.
Here’s how we can help
Fix hacks and prevent future attacks quickly and efficiently with IT Governance’s Cyber Incident Response Service.
Leveraging our proven four-step incident response management plan we can help you recover from any incident fast.
Our experts perform intensive investigations to gather in-depth technical knowledge about the incident and/or data breach.
- Incident analysis
- Data gathering and initial forensic investigations
- Scoping and triaging
- Risk assessment
A dedicated project team will assess the situation as it emerges and initiate plans to contain the damage.
- Project management
- Internal and external communications
- First responder notification
- Data breach reporting (we can help you assess whether it needs to be reported to the ICO and also take care of reporting to other stakeholders)
We’ll undertake the necessary remediation activities to get you back on track.
- Remediation planning and project management
- Testing and remediation activities
With the emphasis on knowledge-transfer, we’ll leave you with the knowledge to manage any residual issues and ensure you are effectively armed to ward off any future attacks.
- Post-incident analysis
- Transition to business as usual