Inadequate staff knowledge could compromise your organisation’s very existence. Staff awareness, training and learning are essential for individuals’ and organisations’ ongoing success.
E-learning is a flexible and cost-effective way of delivering essential staff training. Discover everything you need to know about e-learning with our free guide. Submit your details below to receive a copy.
Our e-learning guide covers:
- E-learning versus classroom training versus in-house training versus Live Online training;
- The benefits of e-learning;
- The courses that we offer; and
- Hosting and customisation options.
- Staff Awareness E-learning
IT Governance offers a range of staff awareness e-learning courses on topics including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), information security, phishing, ISO 27001, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data protection.
- In-house Training Services
Our in-house training service delivers cost-effective and flexible training for you and your team. Choose from any of our training courses at a date and time that suits your diary.
- Easily digestible pocket guides
E-learning can help organisations meet the compliance requirements of such standards and regulations as ISO 27001, the GDPR and the PCI DSS. Our range of pocket guides can also help individuals get to grips with them: