Free Brochure: Cyber security for the professional services sector
The professional services sector is a popular target for cyber attacks. This is not surprising with such a wealth of confidential information on offer.
Cyber crime presents a significant risk to clients and their assets, including information and money. Breaches can affect a firm’s stability and severely damage its reputation.
According to PwC’s 2017 Law Firms’ Survey, the majority of firms have experienced a security incident in the past 12 months, with phishing attacks being the most common. With law firms ranked the seventh most frequent target for cyber criminals by CISCO’s 2015 Annual Security Report, they are under considerable pressure from both clients and the government to protect confidential information. Stringent information security is therefore vital.
The ‘Cyber security for the professional services sector’ brochure examines the main causes of breaches in 2017, the impact of these breaches on data security, and the comprehensive solutions that can help protect professional services firms against cyber threats and ensure statutory compliance.
Download this brochure now to discover:
- The causes of data breaches in 2017;
- The impact on professional services firms from the most notable cyber attacks in 2017;
- Practical steps towards General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance;
- The ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 standards: management systems as a long-term solution; and
- Technical and software solutions.
Find out how your firm can prepare for the challenges facing the professional services sector.