As ISO 27001 experts, we understand that it is a complex and tough subject, which is why we’ve written the world’s first practical guidance on achieving ISO 27001 certification and the 9 essential steps to an effective ISMS implementation.
Nine Steps to Success: as ISO 27001 Implementation Overview is the ideal guide for anyone tackling – or about to tackle – ISO27001 for the first time. It gives a clear overview of:
- how to get management and board buy-in;
- how to get cross-organizational, cross functional buy-in;
- the gap analysis: how much do you really need to do?
- how to integrate with ISO9001 and other management systems;
- how to structure and resource your project;
- use consultants or do it yourself?
- the PDCA cycle;
- the timetable and project plan;
- risk assessment methodologies and tools;
- the documentation challenges;
- how to choose a certification body;
- and much more.
|Nine Steps to Success: an ISO 27001 Implementation Overview
Read about and learn to apply the secrets for a positive certification audit – and achieve the project goal painlessly!