Do you require the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard to help you win new business with customers in the Public Sector?
Have you noticed how many Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and Invitation to Tender documents now ask for this standard as a compulsory requirement?
How can you afford the time and expense required to be awarded ISO 27001?
The IT Governance FastTrack ISO 27001 Consultancy Service is specifically designed to prepare your organisation for UKAS-accredited certification to ISO27001:2005 in just 3 months. Providing you have less than 19 members of staff and a single office location, we can offer this complete service for a fixed fee of just £5,000.
IT Governance FastTrack ISO27001 Consultancy Service delivers:
- The mandatory Information Security Risk Assessment
- The required Information Security Management System (ISMS) documentation
- An all-staff training session to enhance the security awareness of the organisation
- Facilitation of the first Management Review meeting
- An Internal ISMS Audit, which is undertaken prior to certification
- Selection of a UKAS-accredited certification body which is able to respond to your need for reasonably-priced and rapid certification.
You may not at this stage believe that the ISO 27001 Standard is essential for your business. To help you change your mind, we want to send you a free copy of the e-book: The Case for ISO 27001 by Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, which normally retails for £29.95 per copy.
Please take the opportunity to contact us directly to discuss your requirements and find out how you can book your FastTrack ISO27001 Consultancy Service. Our Customer Service Team will be delighted to hear from you and if required, can arrange for one our Consultants to call you for a no-obligation chat.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 08450 701750.