If you’re responsible for ensuring that your organisation responds to and survives any form of disaster – from an IT service discontinuity to a major act of nature – this Masterclass covers all the key steps in using BS25999 best practice for your business continuity arrangements.
This two-day Manchester based BS25999 Masterclass provides comprehensive and practical coverage of all aspects of implementing BS25999 Business Continuity Planning for real and delegates receive the IT Governance BCM Certificate.
BS25999 Business Continuity Management Certificate & Master Class
22-23 November 2010
|This two-day Masterclass provides comprehensive and practical coverage of the BS25999 approach to:
The expert consultant responsible for one of the world’s first accredited certifications to BS25999, gives you the practical, experienced guidance you need for a successful BS25999 Business Continuity Management project.
During this BS25999 Masterclass, you will learn:
- The real business benefits of effective business continuity planning;
- About the differences between BCM , DR & Operational risk management;
- All about BS25999, and its value for BCM;
- To understand the differences between BS25999-1 (Code of Practice) and BS25999-2 (Specification), and how to use each standard to best effect;
- The six phases of the BCM lifecycle;
- Understanding the organisation in the context of BCM;
- How to prepare and carry out the Business Impact Analysis (BIA);
- How to develop a BCM strategy – resilience and contingency planning;
- How to create the BCM components – business continuity planning, organisation and communications;
- The importance of maintenance, testing and rehearsal;
- How to embed BCM in the culture of your organisation;
- What are the benefits of accredited certification to BS25999-2:2007, and the value of a BCM system based on a formal standard;
- How to prepare for and achieve BS25999 accredited certification;
- The resource requirements for an effective BCM framework, and
- How to maximise the return on your BCM investment.
Set Your Organisation on the path to BS25999 Certification and receive the IT Governance BCM Certificate for you own career development!
Call our training team on 0845 070 1750 or Book Online Today >>