Information security today is high on the Board agenda. External and internal threats and legal, regulatory & contractual compliance requirements are all combining to make effective information security a key 21st century management challenge.
Companies achieving ISO27001 certification and compliance report achieving significant competitive advantage. Take-up of ISO27001 is rapidly accelerating across all sectors, so don’t let your organisation get left behind.
Our one-day ISO27001 ISMS Foundation Training Course is designed for anyone in an organisation that is interested in, or about to undertake, an ISO27001 project. The next course will be held next Tuesday (11 January) in London and there are jsut a few spaces remaining.
ISO27001 ISMS Foundation Training – 11 January 2011
During the course, you will learn:
- The drivers for adoption of ISO27001
- The ISMS Standards:
- what they are, and
- why they are important
- What is required by way of documentation and its part in an Information Security Management System
- What Certification means
- Information Security
- What is it and why is it important?
- Management Commitment
- Why it is crucial to the success of an ISO27001 project
- How to secure and retain it
- Selecting a solution:
- What is ISO27001 and is it the answer?
- How to use ISO27001 and ISO27002 together
- Implementing ISO27001 and Project Management
- Scoping, Planning, Communication
- How ISO27001 helps organisations meet their legal, regulatory and contractual compliance objectives
- How ISO 27001 can help increase user productivity and reduce IT problemsM
- Risk Assessment and Security Controls.
Don’t get left behind – Book online today or call 0845 070 1750 and save £100!