Get £100 Off February DPA Foundation Course
- Does your organisation comply with the DPA?
- Do you want to avoid fines and censure for data breaches?
- How do you manage personal data legally and effectively?
Data loss in both public and private sectors is all over the media, and the governance of personal information now keeps company directors awake at night. This has been raised so far up the public agenda that the Information Commissioner (the UK’s regulatory body for the DPA) has been granted extra powers and sanctions – and has now issued it’s first two fines (totalling £160,000).
Book onto the February DPA Foundation Course – in London during December and save £100 – Simply use the promotion code: DPA-DEC at the checkout or call 0845 070 1750 TODAY!
Benefits of attending this DPA Foundation training course
Course delegates will go back to their companies with up-to-date knowledge of the current legal compliance position around personal data, including:
- The 8 Principles of the DPA
- Powers of the Information Commissioner
- Individuals’ legal rights
- The new DPA enforcement regime
- Options available for ensuring compliance.
Don’t forget, to save £100 simply use the promotion code: DPA-DEC at the checkout or call 0845 070 1750 TODAY!
– guarantee your place and come away empowered, like these previous delegates:
- Excellent enjoyable day, made subject very interesting – Emma Willoughby, HR Director, The Myton Hospices.
- Brought data protection act to life’ – engaging tutor – Louise Gilbert, Project Manager, John Lewis Partnership.
- I found the course extremely interesting and the instructor was excellent – Caroline Nichols, Assistant to the Secretary, The Midcounties Co-operative.
- Very engaging tutor – Mary-Ann Page, Office Manager, Sterling Energy Ltd.