As the technical manager responsible for Information Security in your organisation you will have already taken a number of measures to secure your system from the risks of external and internal attack. But how can you ensure that your security is adequate, functional and fully meets the needs of your organisation?
Effective Penetration Testing of your system is the only way of establishing that your networks and applications are truly secure.
Why should you conduct a Penetration Test?
- Identify vulnerabilities and quantify their impact and likelihood;
- Propose corrective measures and implement remedial actions;
- Ensure compliance to compulsory standards which include PCI DSS and ISO27001;
- Prevent financial loss through fraud or lost revenue due to unreliable business systems;
- Protect your company reputation by avoiding loss of customer confidence and reputation.
How do you choose a supplier from the increasing number of companies who offer this service?
IT Governance has a long and distinguished history in the provision of information security expertise and solutions and is widely known for its work in helping organisations achieve compliance with the PCI DSS and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards. Our Penetration Testing service builds on this foundation to provide the highest quality security testing of your IT networks and applications.
Why should you choose IT Governance for your penetration testing service?
- Qualified Certified Security testers employing the latest ethical techniques;
- Best practice OSSTMM methodology, developed and published by ISECOM;
- Confidential service underpinned by Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA);
- Comprehensive testing report outlining all remedial actions.
Please take the opportunity to contact us directly to discuss your requirements and find out how you can book your Penetration Testing Service. Our Customer Service team will be delighted to hear from you and if required can arrange for one our Consultants to call you for a no-obligation chat.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 08450 701750.
PS: Did you know that if you provide services to the UK Department Work and Pensions (DWP), your company is required to have a Security Plan in which a pen test is mandatory!