The ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit is a collection of documents (policies, procedures and work templates) that will make IT Service Management easier to implement and improve.
By being completely up to date with ITIL 2011 and in line with ISO20000, this toolkit will enable you to:
- Easily implement ITIL into your organisation
- Be provided with the documentation for ISO20000 certification
- Save months of work
- Avoid costly trial-and-error dead-ends
- Rapidly deploy your project
- Receive a unique drafting support service and 12 months of automatic updates
- Enjoy a simplified route to implementing best practices of ITIL and/or achieving ISO20000 certification
You can tailor all of the documents to your organisation, providing a great spring-board for implementing IT Service Management best practices.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
“The template driven approach will help your organisation assess where it is today and implement service management processes. Useful hints and tips help to speed implementation. The practical approach will help you to save time and money getting to deliver high quality services and to achieve certification.”
(Shirley Lacy & Jenny Dugmore; August 2011)