CRISC (Certified in Information Systems and Risk Controls) is an enterprise risk management qualification for IT professionals from ISACA. Gaining the CRISC qualification demonstrates verified knowledge and experience of:
- IT/business risk and controls
- Risk identification
- Implementation of proven IS (information system) controls
Additionally, it demonstrates you have what it takes to manage the ongoing challenges of enterprise risk and design risk-based IS controls, delivering significant value for your organisation.
Those looking to take the CRISC exam can do so by attending an ISACA exam event in either June or December of each year. More information about and when to take these exams can be found on hte ISACA website.
- CRISC Exam Passport
- CRISC Review Manual 2013
- CRISC Review, Questions, Answers and Explanations Manual 2013
By gaining a CRISC qualification, you will
- Earn more money as enterprise risk management professional
- Secure a new job or higher position as an enterprise risk management professional
- Increase your enterprise risk and IS control knowledge so that tasks are done more efficiently and effectively.
CRISC – the enterprise risk management qualification you need!