‘Boards are demanding more and more from their IT departments in terms of value and better services.’
Does this ring true in your organisation?
If so, how are you expected to meet these expectations and succeed them?
In order to do this efficiently and effectively, you will need to follow a framework, such as that discussed in the IT governance framework toolkit (compatible with ISO 38500). This toolkit is a collection of documents that will provide you with:
- a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more;
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
- templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
- practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.