This week’s extract is taken from Graham Day’s book Security in the Digital World. This must-have guide features simple explanations, examples and advice to help you become security-aware in a developing digital world.
Discussion Podcast Episode 13 – Security in the Digital World, Parental Security:
“Cyber bullying is a serious issue as the victims cannot seek security or protection in their own home.”
Learn how to:
- Keep your information secure;
- Apply the necessary controls to your home network;
- Protect your family from cyber crime;
- Prevent identity theft when shopping online or using contactless payment; and
- Keep your children safe when using the Internet.
For your chance to WIN a copy of this new eBook, simply answer the following question…
Q: What useful task can you give children to teach them how to be responsible online?
- Send your answer via email to: email@example.com
- Use the subject line ‘Security in the Digital World Competition’.
- One winning entry will be selected at random.
- Instructions will be sent to the winner via email.
- The closing date for entries (this week) is midnight on Thursday 3rd May 2018.