This week’s extract is taken from Graham Day’s book Security in the Digital World. This must-have guide features simple explanations, examples and advice to help you become security-aware in a developing digital world.
Discussion Podcast Episode 11 – Security in the Digital World, SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS:
“Apple has developed a niche in the smartphone arena with newly released iPhones selling out the minute they hit the shelves. The impressive security functions of iPhones tend to be overlooked, or not fully understood by users. There are many things that can be done on an iPhone (and in the applications) to manage your privacy and security.”
Learn how to:
- Keep your information secure;
- Apply the necessary controls to your home network;
- Protect your family from cyber crime;
- Prevent identity theft when shopping online or using contactless payment; and
- Keep your children safe when using the Internet.
For your chance to WIN a copy of this new eBook, simply answer the following question…
Q: What is the risk of using Bluetooth?
- Send your answer via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the subject line ‘Security in the Digital World Competition’.
- One winning entry will be selected at random.
- Instructions will be sent to the winner via email.
- The closing date for entries (this week) is midnight on Thursday 19th April 2018.