This week’s extract is taken from Graham Day’s book Security in the Digital World. This must-have guide features simple explanations, examples and advice to help you become security-aware in a developing digital world.
Discussion Podcast Episode 10 – Security in the Digital World, THE HOW:
“There is no rule as to how attacks might appear, but the people who put them together are extremely imaginative and will go to great lengths if they think they can profit.”
Learn how to:
- Keep your information secure;
- Apply the necessary controls to your home network;
- Protect your family from cyber crime;
- Prevent identity theft when shopping online or using contactless payment; and
- Keep your children safe when using the Internet.
For your chance to WIN a copy of this new eBook, simply answer the following question…
Q: Which brand/website was reported to suffer a data breech in this episode?
- Send your answer via email to: email@example.com
- Use the subject line ‘Security in the Digital World Competition’.
- One winning entry will be selected at random.
- Instructions will be sent to the winner via email.
- The closing date for entries (this week) is midnight on Thursday 12th April 2018.