Organisations that are implementing business and IT Service Management want a trouble-free, rapid deployment approach that will maximise benefits and will minimise delays and cost. Effective management, process and procedure documentation is an essential to achieving those results.
The ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit helps organisations implement service management and using ITIL practices to prepare for successful ISO/IEC 20000 certification. It will help organisations avoid costly trial-and-error dead-ends, and ensure everything is covered by using current ITIL best practices.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
by ITSM gurus Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore
This toolkit will be particularly useful to:
- Organisations that must deliver quality services whilst meeting governance, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Organisations that can benefit from improved services and service management.
- Managers, consultants and implementers that want a quick and effective approach to setting up, implementing and improving service management.
- Assessors and auditors who are to review or audit a service management capability or service management system against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- People involved in procuring, in sourcing or outsourcing services.
- Projects that need to deliver IT enabled services underpinned by effective service management.
- Users of ISO/IEC 20000-5 that need to understand the implementation requirements of the 2011 edition of ISO/IEC 20000-1.