It’s time to get serious about information security. Taking your organisation to ISO 27001 certification is the best way to demonstrate to your customers, shareholders, and other stakeholders, that you follow international best practice for information security management.
Implementing ISO/IEC 27001 and creating an effective information security management system for the first time can be challenging!
The No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit has everything you will need. When you use our highly practical and informative books and tools to help you tackle the project, you receive unique guidance and support for your organisation – plus, with this package, you save money!
Buy the No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit before the end of May 2011, we’ll send a further 7 unique resources to help kick-start your information security programme – absolutely free!
In addition to the Seven free resources, you will receive:
- Documentation Toolkit – a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures
- vsRisk™ – the Definitive ISO/IEC27001:2005-Compliant Information Security Risk Assessment Tool
- Hard copies of all three of the information security standards
- IT Governance: a Manager’s Guide to Data Security (Soft Cover) 4th Edition.
- ISO27001 in a Windows® Environment. A step-by-step guide through the journey of implementing ISO27001 in a Microsoft® Windows® environment.
- Plus a 30 minute LiveOnline Consultancy session with one of our in-house experts, ensuring your ISMS project gets off to the best possible start.