- Want to pass the ITILv3 Foundation Exam?
- Struggle to find the time for Exam preperations?
- Spend hours in the car, at the gym or always on the go?
The three modules in this course are:
- Exam Preparation Course – The first part is a full exam preparation course reviewing all of the important topic areas you will need to know to pass the Foundation exam. It covers key process areas, terminology, and roles, delivered in a simple-to-understand format that strips away much of the complexity normally associated with ITIL learning materials.
- Quick Study Review – The second part is a short review of the most important materials from the ITIL Foundation exam. This recording presents an overview of each section of the full course in bullet point fashion. It is perfect for use as a review before the examination or as a quick reference in the future, after you have passed the exam.
- Sample Exam Questions – The third part consists of sixty (60) sample exam questions delivered in multiple choice audio format. This will help you test your knowledge while driving to and from work, going to the gym with your iPod, riding your bike, or just spending a relaxing evening on the sofa. Test your knowledge to make sure you are ready to take the ITIL Foundation exam.
This course is fully aligned with the 2009 revisions to the ITIL Foundation exam syllabus.
Start learning for your ITIL Foundation exam in a truly flexible manner, using this audio course.