If you need to comply with the bank enforced PCIDSS, you will need to:
- Understand the PCI DSS scheme and its objectives;
- Interpret the PCI DSS requirements for your own organisation;
- Plan your compliance strategy and segment any resulting actions into manageable phases, with achievable goals.
PCI DSS is not just an IT issue! Our practical course is aimed at everyone in the PCI DSS project: IT staff, Finance, HR and Senior Management alike. Everyone involved in any aspect of a PCI DSS compliance project will benefit from this one day course.
This special IT Governance course provides unique insights that will steer delegates toward cost-effective PCI DSS compliance by:
- Providing insight on how to effectively scope your cardholder data environment, which is fundamental to cost-effective PCI DSS compliance;
- Explaining the 10 key requirements of the PCI DSS and their multitude of mandatory sub-requirements, together with guidance on cost-effective implementation;
- Providing details of common failures, (mis-interpreting the requirements of the standard is a common pitfall).
- Enabling you to effect suitable knowledge transfer to members of your PCI DSS project team to ensure a consistent approach to meeting the requirements.
- Identifying areas which should be addressed as a matter of urgency, taking into consideration the resulting effects on revenue and on the bottom line.
“Generally a very useful & concise course – will help the organisation better understand PCI DSS issues”
Nick Smith, The National Trust