ITIL has been adopted by thousands of organisations throughout the world, including NASA, the UK National Health Service (NHS), HSBC bank and Disney™. But you shouldn’t just implement it because “NASA” has done so, you should implement it because of these reasons:
- Improved customer satisfaction – you will achieve a professional approach to service delivery, meaning your customers will be more satisfied
- Increased staff retention
- Increased ROI in terms of IT
- Improve morale within IT staff
- A more transparent approach towards IT costs and assets
- Improved delivery of third party services.
Start your ITIL journey with the ITIL 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite; the updated official core titles that reflect the lifecycle of services.
The publications in the suite are:
- ITIL Service Strategy (Softcover)
- ITIL Service Design (Softcover)
- ITIL Service Transition (Softcover)
- ITIL Service Operation (Softcover)
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement (Softcover)
All the books in this kit have been updated to take into account the results of an extensive review, making these books more usable and accessible than ever before. This means it is easier than ever before to apply ITIL in your organisation, reaping the benefits!
Get your suite today >>
More to explore: