For those wishing to transition their information security management system from ISO27001:2005 to ISO27001:2013, it can be quite a daunting process. A number of these questions may have passed your mind…
- What are the new changes?
- How am I going to implement them?
- When should I start implementing the new standard, in order to meet the deadline?
- Does my current ISMS still apply?
- Why is the Continuous Process Improvement so important this time round?
So, instead of trawling through the internet, looking for answers to your never-ending stream of questions, why not set a day aside and book your place on IT Governance’s ISO27001 2013 Certified ISMS Transition Live Online Training Course? Taught by Alan Calder, qualified senior ISMS consultant and founder and executive chairman of IT Governance Ltd, this one day, fully interactive training course will develop your knowledge and give you practical advice for transitioning to the new standard.
With the next training date running on April 10th 2014, this is the perfect time to understand the requirements fully before you undertake the transition to ISO27001:2013.