Is your organisation considering implementing the COBIT best practice framework?
COBIT has become one of the internationally accepted best practice frameworks for IT governance and control in successful organisations. With a focus on managing processes, COBIT has helped companies bridge the gaps between control requirements, regulatory compliance and business risks and to significantly increase the value of their investment in IT.
The ITG COBIT Training Programme is designed to support the growing need in the UK for skilled and certified COBIT practitioners. With a Foundation and Implementation level course, this programme provides an integrated ‘learning path’ to enable the organisation to fully benefit from the implementation of COBIT and the individual to obtain a recognised ISACA qualification.
Choose IT Governance to provide your COBIT training needs
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
The ITG COBIT Training programme is based at our training centres in London and features Geoff Harmer as the lead trainer. Geoff is a licensed trainer for COBIT with ISACA, and is also an accredited lecturer for ITIL with the Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB), and for ISO 20000 with itSMF (IT Service Management Forum).
Ensure that your organisation succeeds in its COBIT implementation.
Book on the ITG COBIT Training programme today:
PS. If you are new to IT governance, you may wish to read IT Governance: Guidelines for Directors or IT Governance Today – a Practitioner’s Handbook, both by Alan Calder and also available from our Bookstore.