Written by experienced project managers with over 21 years experience in the sector, 50 Top IT Project Management Challenges is an essential guide for every project manager.
Drawing on practical experience, the authors offer a focused and concise summary of the challenges facing modern IT project managers and provide useful advice on how to manage them.
Download and read this weekend
This book will show you how to better deal with:
- Building the team – getting the right resources, matching skills/knowledge, defining roles and responsibilities.
- Project scope – clarifying assumptions, avoiding ambiguity, getting the time/cost estimates right.
- Politics – communicating with management and stakeholders, dealing with conflict, handling interference and micro-managing.
- Risk awareness – identifying inside/outside influences, recognising inbound and outbound dependencies.
- Time management – using the right planning tools, balancing work versus meetings.
- Failure – handling the blame game, protecting the team, rescuing the project.
Download and read this essential guide this weekend >>>