Technology and working practices undergo rapid change and this is especially true of the software and IT sectors. Organisations have now come to rely much more on technology and consequently they and their managers and IT professionals demand more of the processes and infrastructure that support it.
TickITplus is the first major upgrade of the existing ISO 9001 TickIT sector scheme in over 15 years of operation. It will radically change the way software and IT within the framework of international standards and quality certification is used.
Anyone who is new to, and wishes to study the learning path of TickITplus the TickITplus foundation training course is the first stepping stone.
The course will provide you with:
- An understanding of the TickITplus concepts and materials;
- An overview of the scheme and its operation, covering all basic concepts;
- A basic understanding of the concepts of process capability assessments and the role of Base Processes Library (BPL);
- A basic knowledge of the relevant standards;
- Assessors and Practitioners with the skills need to perform assessments at Foundation level.
The accredited exam is included in the course price, and will be taken during the last afternoon of the course.