For commercial organisations, service disruptions, delays in responding to customer requests, inability to process transactions in a timely manner or being unable to resume business in the face of a disaster can all have significant impacts on the effective operation and the profitability of the business.
To mitigate the effects of disruption, it is essential that all organisations prepare and manage business continuity plans. A Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) enables organisations to update, control and deploy these plans and align them with their strategic and operational objectives.
ISO 22301:2012 is the international standard for business continuity within organisations and defines the specification and best practice for developing and implementing a robust business continuity management system.
Why does your organisation need a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)?
- Ensure all BCP plans are fit for purpose (do they work?)
- Align plans with strategic organisational objectives
- Continually improve business continuity plans as the organisation grows
- Reduce the cost of business interruption insurance policies
- Satisfy Corporate Governance obligations.
Why Choose IT Governance to help you implement a BCMS (or to achieve certification) to ISO 22301?
- We have over 10 years of experience with management standards and compliance
- We have been involved with the Business Continuity Standard (BS25999) since its first publication
- We are a single source of resources required to implement best practice and certification to ISO22301:
- We can help you integrate your BCMS with other management systems
- We have extensive knowledge and experience of the integrating ISO22301 with ISO27001 to deliver cyber resilience and protect the information assets in your organisation.